Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Short SL session today

I went inworld not having a clue what i should do today. Only that it had to be short, I promised myself to be in bed at 9 to read a book (I KNOW, who does that?). Anyway, got a group notice from "Bara fan gang" so i quickly tp'd to bara bar:
My favourite Bara Johnson was about to have open mic evening and he started off with a half hour of his own. Great!

At first there was only me and my new friend Nickel (Bara's RL wife and carrier of his unborn child hehe), cute as ever.

And Bara himself ofcourse! (and yeah I DID hit the vote box!!)

Ppl started showing up and soon the place was packed, as always when bara plays! Kataleena Bracken and Bock McMillan was there ofcourse, as they ARE his proffessional stalkers...

Then i saw this lady walk in the door. I couldn't resist taking a picture (with her concent ofcourse) because she was stunning!


Her name is Clarissa Pastorelli and she seems to be working with streams and stuff..... yeah, that's a contact I could take advantage of some day.... if I ever dare.... ;)

After Bara had finished I went home to think... On my comfy flowered pillow I thaught about the man who's too far away....

but then i got scared of the dark and hid among the flowers. Nice accually. I was back in RL by 8.45 or something.... odd...

Yeah... and now it's 9.01.... time for bed, read a good book and be on my own. That's also nice sometimes, just to be with myself and a book. At least when I know he won't be online anyway ;)
Hugs, ppl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment