Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Virtual Africa!

So I went back to Virtual Africa for some more pictures. And I want to share this place with y'all! It's a great place to visit. There are several "rides" to go on, and many animals to see. And if you go on the balloon ride, you will get information about the things you see. For example, many of the plants and trees here are custom made since there isn't much african things in SL, so you can't find them anywhere else.


In some places around the sims you can find art. That's what I think it is, anyway. Look at this photo, isn't it great??!!
Now, I will throw in some pictures just to show you SOME of the things you can see and do there, but PLEASE, go and see for yourself. And take some TIME to do it. Go for a balloonride first, so you will have an overlook and then stroll around. Maybe adopt a meercat? At meta africa (can someone tell me what meta means? In swedish, it means fishing....) You can have your own camp. I think you are supposed to look at the rangers tent so you know witch ones are available. Take the meta ballonride to see the whole place! Thank you for the warning! :)
If I stand completely still, I can yank up the graphics to ultra and give you a picture like this one above...
Owl outlook(I changed clothes to more apropriate african ones)
The owls on top of the owl outlook. Ho-hooing at you if you come too close.
Porcupine theater. Nice seating in the porcupine theater.



When hanggliding over meta africa, there's no way I can have my graphics up high ;)

After such an adventure, I rest at Eagle outlook. It dawns on me that this place, that I've known for so long time but never really explored earlier, is the romanic place I've been searching for! (if you've read my blog before, you know what I'm talking about) And what is it I look for in a romantic place? Nice nature, nice setting, and cuddle poseballs!! And I found them here! GREAT!
Here are some slurls:

No comments:

Post a Comment