Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Earth Week in Africa Live!

Sorry guys, I came home sunday night, but I wasn't really fit for typing....

Anyway, yesterday was our big event on Africa Live, our slot in the Earth Week. I knew I was gonna be a bit late, since I can't really come online earlier than 7 (my time), but as I hurried to get my RL together, and came online, I realized the show was almost over!! Poor Artemisia had managed all by herself, all through the lag and the mass of ppl wanting to participate. I tried to do my job the few minutes that was left, and flew around greeting ppl, LOL, they turned out to be security staff though haha.

Anyway, i asked Artemisia how the event went, and if I understood correctly it had been a lot of lag, but ppl had been patient and it all went well anyway...

If anyone is interested in her speach about the mangrove forests and their importance for the whole worlds environment(hmmm not sure about the spelling there), you can get it at Africa Live. There's a box to click. Search for Africa Live!

This week will be slow for me, taking a little break, but I promise to not be TOO boring ;)

See y'all inworld, just holla if you wanna chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment