Monday, April 13, 2009

Janice Mills!!

As I was pondering this issue with the images, I was also inworld listening to live music at Baras bar that reopened today. In the background I hear a girl singing. Slowly it dawned on me; this girl is amazing!! What a voice! I had to click the orange Second Life window to see who was singing so lovely in my ear. Janice Mills at her piano. A slight german accent peaked through when she tried to talk over the croud going crazy between numbers, so i guess she's german. But when she sang, I could not hear anything but a clear smooth voice, in key all the time. Made me think of of my favourite movie; Sound of music.

I definitly have to do some research about this one! (joining her fanclub right now!!)

This is a picture of Janice at another occation...

No comments:

Post a Comment