Thursday, April 23, 2009

Elixir


One of my favourite stores for clothes is Elixir. Maybe because they have clothes in that orange/yellow colour i love so much. It was Jumal Jaxxon who showed me first time, and I keep coming back. The only thing I don't like is the look of their model.... eeek i think it is the owner herself so I will probably eat my words later.... but not everybody can be as perfect as me, can they? ;)








I couldn't help but shop... a lot.... go have a look! And while you are there, take a TP to Boingo too, another of my favourites next door. Here's the taxi: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fantasy%20Land%203/206/243/41

Someone asked for close ups on yours truely... so here they come ;))


Got TP'd by Enry to some place. I took a picture..... there's a bloke called Darnnie there too... I guess his dad said "DARN it" when he was born, and the nurses thaught it was his name....


No comments:

Post a Comment