Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bored

OMG I'm so bored today! But at least I found a great place for shopping :)) 25L spring sale on Rockerswear!! Then I got TPd to a club.... bored.... what's so fun with dance clubs in SL? Ok, the music can be great, the ppl can be good friends in the making... but WHY oh WHY is it so impossible to keep the chat INTERESTING? WHY do they ALWAYS spam the chat with pointless gestures?

I love live concerts though. That's different, when the "spamming" is called for with applauds or "sing alongs"... but why make a gesture that sais "omg I love this Tune"? Is it so hard to type it? And if you type it, it means so much more!

And hey! Wouldn't it be cool if you could accually have a fun coversation in local chat? I know I sound like a grey haired lady..... but.... GAAAAAH!!!!

MOODSWINGS!! (it's ALL because of gestures, got nothing to do with the fact that I'm longing for someone ...) :p


Btw, this is how may hair looked ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment