Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Romance again?

I went out in search for a romantic spot. The first place I thought of was my own backyard, though. Many hours has been spent at the cuddle tree (digital dream, exept the swing I snatched from another tree I don't use anymore from Pillow talk). See the rising sun warming my neck as I think about where to go next. Like a lizard, or a cat I warm myself in the morning before I go about the days adventures. Behind my little typically "falu-red" swedish cottage (made by my friend Jazzoru Otoole somtime in the beginning of time) I feel secure, and home. I only lack one element... and that's the man himself ;)


I went investigating the LMs I got. A few was boring.... but this one seems promising...
I climbed up a tree to see better, but then he called me and I ofcourse drop everything and run to him! I will continue investigating later ;)
It's called Aerobreeze... won't tell you more until I know more myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment