Tuesday, April 14, 2009

blue and yellow

So, after a refreshing bath I went inworld once again. Took a TP to a club that had swedish theme for the evening, best in blue and yellow. The DJ played a bunch of swedesh oldies, like Abba.... and E-type... stuff like that... I had trouble finding anything in my inventory, so I spent a lot of time in there before i could really join the party.

Someone said I didn't have to look good, i could look funny too if i wanted. WHAT???!!! ME, not looking good!? *faints* Fortunatly, Bock, ever so thaughtful, said "Puff looks good in anything" and made my day.

When dancing along wondering what to say next, someone appeared by my side... the one I've been waiting for!! MMM my choclate dude ;)) I love how he just appeares like that, out of the blue. We danced and danced and talked and talked as usual, oblivious to the world around us.

Eventually though, my day caught up with me and now I am soooo tired that I'm off to bed. I blame all typos and bad language on my eyes being half closed.

See you soon my freinds... zzzz... and baby, don't stay up to late ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment