Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Africa live! at Estings, a picture walk-through

Today I took a walk/fly in Africa live to show y'all what it is. So here we go!
Here's the beach by Artemisias green ecolo. A bar where you can sit and take a ecological drink perhaps? And a lot of reading about ecological stuff for the interested.
I'm following the turtles, as the sighn sais, and strolls through the mangroves on the boardwalk.
Funny details, like these bees flying around, catch my attention.

My high heels didn't help me o this part of the walk.... Mangroves are great and the birds.... I just hope that they don't aim too good....

Africa live sustains itself with the help of windpower :))















At the windpower pole I found a "think"pose. So I stopped to ponder about life in the mangroves. Artemisia has promised to give me her speach she gave about the mangroves on monday so i can show y'all, I know you are dying to learn something new, aren't you?




And who is this?? It is Artemisia herself! With geisha shape! I never thought I'd see the day.... she said it was because she'd been going through invent and playing a bit :)) GOOD, Artie, you need to play after all your hard work!!












hmmmm.... mangroves are easy to get stuck in.... good thing they are phantom in SL ;))













When i had untangled myself, I took a rest in the big hut in the middle of the place. I took a look at the two maps, one over africa, and one over our domains here in SL.











And here's our friend Nestor, afk as usual :) Probably doing something important. he's also done a lot of good things here in Africa live! He's also the owner of the group that manages the lands here.















If you wanna see a movie about africa of something like that, come here, to the Auditorium! A big screen covers the top of Szavannahs house. take a sit on the big coconut or sit down by the fire.












I couldn't resist takeing a few moments to dance on the drum on top of the "rings". Come on, next time, JOIN me!!










In Szavannas house she has freebies and stuff from her Open café. Go have a look!! She is an awsame teacher both RL and SL, and she will teach you how to build :))










Oh, and at Veronas art gallery... watch your step, you don't wanna be eaten by the giant... gecko?

















BTW, did i mention it is open to the public? We LOVE when ppl come over, so just grab the taxi (that I will put HERE soon) and come on over!! Learn about the beautiful, positive africa, or how to save the earth :) Or just come DANCE with us!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm sorry for all the typos, and the funny format with the text beside the pictures.... will do better next time ;))

    ReplyDelete