Thursday, April 16, 2009

Earth Week

So, yesterday was all about planning earth week. It starts on saturday and our group -Africa Live- will participate on monday the 20th with tours at our location in Estings region. The Earth Week is all about the environment and saving the earth, really. And yesterday I joined in as we sat down to speak about it(or, well, I mostly listened). Unfortunately it seems as if Bafana won't be able to attend because of RL issues, witch makes him really busy to try to organize ppl to fill in for him. So we TP'd Julo and Tamsin. As usual I had trouble keeping serious.... I just can't miss an opportunity to try to be funny... with various results ... Puff, Bafana and Julo on the oval coconut in the auditorium at Africa live!

Anyway, if someone wants to come see the mangroves and get a guided tour, just IM me for a TP on monday. I will be online after 7 (that's 10 SLT) or 7.30. I'm sure we will do something even funnier too ;) And I think there will be something on the TV in the auditorium to watch.

hmmm..... lot of names of ppl you probably don't know.... and lots of babbling about something I'm not sure what it is.... but it IS MY diary, so HUSH!

I'll get back to this subject about the Earth Week though, don't worry...

2 comments:

  1. Puff,
    i am so proud of you doing this nice blog .. alive and dynamic .. fresh air as well .. i am soo hapy to read yu everyday . ehmn bow about the EATH WEEK .. i took a close look on it yesterday nite . emn .. especially those tools they gave us through the Giver , found soo nice tools inside .. and FREE to use .. well i studied them and now got new look about our experimental project about africa .. YAY ! ! Also , i shall tell yu .. im feel better now since we are working there .... togetther i mean .. yu forgot something though abvout that meeting .. the fllag from behind us .. that was a joke of verona .. welaugh a lot .. and yu, clever gurl are making me laugh a lot about it even today . .. se yu soon for another comment ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I forgot a whole lot, when I wrote this note, I was so tired ^^ The upside down flag, yeah, and Tamsin wanting to through a shoe at you for not listening to her ;)) I had a blast ^^

    ReplyDelete