Wednesday, May 13, 2009

wow, I love it!

In Second Sweden nowadays, there seems to always be something happening. I few days now, a group called "Tillsammans" (together) has been sending notices about something mysterious that's about to happen. Small, white creatures has been gathering here and there in second sweden, looking up in aw.

Yesterday we finally got the answer to what they were looking at when a beam appeared. No, it was not the avatar Ui Beam, but a beam of light. I followed the beam and got swooped away to a mystical platform high in the sky.

I wasn't expecting anything special, but i was stunned. I don't know, maybe I was just in the right mood, but I really liked the place. So much so, that I took 15 snaps just to show you guys!

Enjoy!


Aallotar was DJing for the first time and she was great! I usually don't like that kind of music(what's it called? House? Trance? Rave? or something completely different), but this was good even for me!


I can't find the word for this little dance sky place in english... but I can truely say it is "trollsk" in swedish ;) (figure it out, lol)

Well after dancing a bit, I got TPd away.... Bafana waited to give me my much needed hug ;))

I went to bed extremely early and slept extremely well.

To those of you that aren't swedish, this week is great to visit second sweden, it seems to be events everyday. Usually around noon SL time (because thats 9 PM swedish time). There's even a couple of new sims open. And we hove our famous embassy! WELCOME! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment