Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Light Show and the Forest Party

I went to watch the light show on Solace Island on saturday evening. I tell you, with my new graphics, it was stunning. Pictures can't make it justice, yet I will give you a few.

Jannne Janus IS the light show, Junivers Stockholm plays music and sings and Medora and Blanche is dancing, as burning angels in this picture.


Medora read a couple of her poems too. One of them was dedicated to 13 year old Aisha in Somlia who was stoned to death because she was raped... Hard to keep on partying with a good mood after that. My thaughts was with that litle girl and her likes all over the world the rest of the evening.

That's Blanche dancing. :)

After the light show there was a ball in Kandinsky Beaumonts forest clearing. It was beautiful.
"Embla" (as her grouptag said...) had found a cool avatar for the theme.
I was missing my dancepartner, so I stood there for a while, watching the others dance, not really in the mood to party myself.
I almost fell asleep despite the good music DJ Fia played, so I went in search for a good place to sit.

I found the perect place in a tree where Kandinsky had put a bunch of comfy pillows. From there I watched the dancing ppl a while before I went to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Najs najs ;-) Jumal

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Puff

    I was on a cruise saturday, so it is nice to see the lovely pictures from the show. Feels almost like I really was there ;-)

    Thanks you my Friend
    //Styxl

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mysterios EMBLA found her ASK behind the birches.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/36665574@N05/3517020836/

    ReplyDelete