Wednesday, May 20, 2009

quick build

I was thinking about how to make an island, and how do I show someone what I mean? I can't draw a basic scetch like I would do in RL with pen and paper. Then suddenly i got it... why do I not just build it with the things I have in my inventory. And then, with two kinds of sculpties and a lot of copies I had my island-thingy. Very scetchy, but in the right angles you can almost imagine what I mean. I put Jazzoru Otoole's "skärgårdsstuga" on it and a tree and tadaaaa!

4 comments:

  1. This blog gets better and better everytime I look in!

    /Apmel

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwww!! ty! but how come THIS blog entry made you say that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually meant to comment the one above it :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, yeah, just what I thaught ;) cool, aren't they? The different views of SL. You can accually use them to make things rez faster if you have a slow connection or if you're otherwise impared ;))

    ReplyDelete