Saturday, May 9, 2009

Puff's african shapes!

Hey you friends and foes ;))

I've been working on something, let me give you a sneek peek.

This is me and my friend Julo. Guess who's who....

I am working on some african shapes, both males and females. And I am collecting skins and other freebies to build complete avatars for newbie africans! The picture above is entirely built by freebies (yeah, I'm on the right).

This is a shape I made. The hair. skin and clothes are not freebies though. I have yet to find (legal) good african freebieskins...


^-the tall shape
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v-the small shape


They are far from done yet though, that's why I called it a sneak peak.

This new project is exiting me! I love making new avatars, but how many can one person have? So I decided to build them for others :)
Maybe i should start a "buissness". Anyone have a great name suggestion for my company? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment