Saturday, May 16, 2009

Street Dermatology

Look what I found! Yet another skin. This time, though, with a twist. It's made to look like a giraffe. It's so well done, that if you look closely, you will see the hairs in the giraffeskin in the pathces, and still it blends in so well with the human part of it. It's not like all those pantherskins that seem to be so abundant. Or maybe it is tatoos they are wearing? Anyway, this is on a whole different level! This is true art. I, ofcourse, wear the choco version, but included was also a milk version.


Look, ears and horns too!

I decided to check the main shop out, and the creator as well ;)
This is what she writes about herself in her profile:

♥ABOUT ME -The Street Dermatologist ♥PROFESSIONAL: I specialize in COUTURE style customer service&Custom work. My skins are all original creations by me. ~90% HandDrawn. Content always comes from SELF CREATEDor liscensed photo sources.
DETAILS! I'm paying attention & I've got you covered. I dont stop at dark tan (7 skin tones from Congo to Fair). NOT just a pretty face, you'll have an attention grabbing body right down to your toes. NEED ANYTHING ELSE? Custom order it.
RL EDU: B.A. Anthropology
Minor Japanese
Minor Women's Studies
Dean's List Grad 130 IQ
Self taught Graphic Design
Artist 9 years exp.
Contact Me 4 RL work

Her name? Akila Rondelstein. And you know what? I just saw MY picture in her profile picks ;)

this is from her first life tab : "I'm an open book, when I want to be-But its a THICK book.
*♀ * Young but over 18 * Married & a Mother * Pisces* I work in SL nearly 24-7 as a designer**Content Creation takes RLtime, skill, effort causes RL pain & deserves REAL Respect"

YES! Respect sistah!
It was raining when I arrived. I said to Akila "my hair will get frissy!!" but she assured me it was magic rain that only made everyone more beautiful.

I'll do as usual, let the pictures talk for them selves.





Cool camping huh?


ehm... well there was a down stairs shop for clothes and cool stuff.... I urge you to check it out. Fun and cool and fresh ideahs. And affordable too! I had to run from there, though, or I would have baught everything....

Oh, and btw... I think I read something about male skins coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. mmm did she tamper with your DNA ??? OOOhhh are you still a Nice person or .....what ? What do you eat these days ? Grass and leaves.....?? Do we dare to invite you into our new garden ???

    a worried
    //Styxl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat chickens... both your yellow ones and those chickens that dare not invite me ;)

    ReplyDelete