Sunday, May 24, 2009

CUTE shopping!

Yeah I did it again! By chance I ended up in a really really cute and enchanted place!(ty Zarra Giha) It's a shopping district of a few sims (I think I saw 3 but it could be more, I'm not sure) and it's CUTE! Alleyways with flowers everywhere and small shops with that old town feel to the textures. Here and there you find little gifts. And the prizes are really affordable!



This shop "First look" seemed to have some kind of 1L-drive. Everything in the store was 1L. Do I need to say more? They were really cute things too!


Then I happened to wander off into the bush.... and it was sooooo nice! A whole sim with "cottage garden" things. I followed a pathe and got lost. Later I understood I went in through the back door. But I really loved it. even the music was great. I rarely play the music in SL as it mostly disturb my peace, but not this one.



cute "bunneh"



Well the thing is... I ran out of money, so I couldn't take more pictures. But I promise there are more cute things than this!! MUCH more, and even cuter! The way I see it, you just gotta go there to see for yourself!
This is what the creator, Sheraton Shilova, writes: "Lovely sim full of landscaping treasures... beautiful flowers and patio accessories. We offer our signature cottage furnishings... just follow the path! Always a gift waiting for you. :-) Sher's Cottage Gardens!"http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cassiopeia%20Shores/208/147/25
OR: "My shop at LVS Drive! Loads of wonderful shops to explore and find beautiful fashions plus MORE! My shop opens up to my garden sim...just follow the path!"http://slurl.com/secondlife/LVS%20Drive/140/40/22
These three LMs are essentially the same, just different starting points.
So... go there when you have a calm minute, or if you need a calm minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment