Monday, July 6, 2009

Wierd guy!

For some reason, guys are starting to hit on me in the wierdest ways. I don't know why and I don't understand why they all do it at the same time. Some of them are real sickos too, lol. I was minding my own bussiness, putting a photo in a (ver normal)photo contest at Saminaka (Nigeria in SL) when this strange looking guy approached me. Here's our entire conversation:


[10:56] ******: hi
[10:56] Puff Klang: hey
[10:56] ******: what are doing here?
[10:56] Puff Klang: I just posted a photo on this contest board
[10:57] ******: are you a phot artist?
[10:57] Puff Klang: not really
[10:57] Puff Klang: just having fun
[10:57] Puff Klang: I take a lot of pictures
[10:58] ******: i take photos of naked girls
[10:58] ******: i have a nice idea, while we waitung we have nice sex togehter
[10:59] ******: what do you think about this?
[10:59] Puff Klang: I think you are crazy, that's what I think
[10:59] Puff Klang: haha
[10:59] leonardeuler Chiung: yes I am crazy. Craz to see your nice pussy.
[11:00] Puff Klang: well, you wont
[11:00] Puff Klang: I am spoken for
[11:01] ******: lets go
[11:02] ******: have you asked your commander for sex?

After this I ignored him and tried to hide behind Tamsin, lol.

Anyway. I rather stay off SL then getting this kinda crap, at least until my protector comes home ;)

So, good night y'all. Going to bed early.

1 comment: