Friday, July 3, 2009

Raj Raj

I'll just show you some pictures from yesterdays RajRaj on Kandinsky's dock. Be patient with me... I just discovered that Gimp can do more than just convert the pictures.... so I'm having a bit of fun with them.

Here's the "other Puff", btw, she came by to dance with me and see who was most cute...Jazz was begging me to be the next Idol in my blog. To make him happy, here's IDOL-JAZZ!!




So you think you can dance?

Pole dancing with the stars?


(Oh shit, hope Kandi doesn't see this, someone rezzed a pole on her dock!)
And, btw, who's backside is this? Anyone dare to confess?

2 comments:

  1. Underbara bilder från det spontanRAJ som uppstod på Kandis brygga på torsdagkvällen...Du missade att nämna att det RIKTIGA RAJRAJ ON TOUR kommer till Solace Island och Kandis brygga lördag 4:e juli 22:00.

    Välkommen att raja då (och danspålen får stå kvar)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaha, och vems är stjärten? ;))

    ReplyDelete