Wednesday, July 1, 2009

from a conversation in SL

[11:05] Puff Klang: you wanna know something funny?
[11:05] Puff Klang: a few days ago I wrote this blog post about why i am black in SL
[11:05] Puff Klang: basically it is because I envy black women for being so darn beautiful[11:05] Puff Klang: anyway
[11:05] Puff Klang: today
[11:06] Puff Klang: I wrote this blogpost about the cyndi lauper song "true colors" that's been stuck on my brain for days
[11:06] Puff Klang: I was sure there was a reason why I had in on my brain
[11:07] Puff Klang: as soon as I had posted it, it dawned on me that I was maybe wrong...[11:07] Puff Klang: it's kinda obvious.... I usually don't believe in signs and stuff like that
[11:07] Puff Klang: but maybe my subconsious is telling me to be proud of my own color, like it is... LOL

LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment