Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RL impact

We've all thaught about it; how does my second life impact my first life? There are many answers to that. For me, there are examples like I've become bolder in contacts, I dance more boldly (even more...), I know about more cultural differences and I have increased my knolage in certain languages.

But there is one thing I couldn't forsee. It's about this being black thing again. In SL I usually connect with any black avatar I come upon, if only for a simple "HI" or an invite to the group africa live!

But in RL I can't do that.... they are just as scarce in my RL as in SL, and everytime I see one I feel a connection there... from my side. Ofcourse they don't feel the same, cuz I'm blond and very ordinary here. I can't just walk up and say "HI".... so what do I do? I stare! "Not good", I remind myself and look the other way... not good either! The person in question probably don't even notice my behaviour, still I think "omg I'm insulting him/her!!"

It is quite a strange feeling! I wish I had some black RL friends, I think maybe these wierd feelings would go away then...

*giggles* I can't even explain it, it's wierd.

GAAH, I wish I really was black!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Puff... we have to talk..soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *eeeep* what? what did I do NOW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kikooo I am just making a mark here lol - Szav was here .... again .... and will be back ... soon .... probably tomorrow ....hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete