Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Choc and Africa

OK, so I thaught I needed some company at home. In the swedish comunity in SL it seems to be hip to keep chickens right now, but you know me -I can never be mainstreem. So what do i do? I get a giraffe!!




And an extremely ugly deer.... Isn't it cute-ugly?
But you know, I soon realized, I can't get any company from these dumb looking creatures...
So I go looking for something to cuddle with.
I'm not really a cat person, but I fell for this siamese. I named him Choc.



Look, matching his collar to my clothes :))


Then I went back to get another one...
Cute face huh?
I named her Africa.

Now africa keeps me warm in bed. And Choc keeps me company while out travelling the grid.
And right now, Africa is purring in my ear.... feels nice :)
Anyway, work tomorrow, so I'd better go in bed. Tomorrow night I will be able to be up later, to go to a party maybe?

5 comments:

  1. Makes me want a cat too! Wonder if he would eat the chickens?
    Btw...love that giraffe skin! Make you look really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, I corrected a mistake I had no ideah about ;) Hope the person in question doesn't read much ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice with fourlegged friends, especially when our BF´s not around ;) They are great company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good move Puff!! I hope nobody thinks you censured me.. you just wanted to keep a secret!

    ReplyDelete