Friday, July 3, 2009

1 year anniversary

A while ago I took a little trip to Virtual Africa. Just wanted to say hello to my friend the croc....





Tonight I was at Fride Club & lounge. Couldn't resist taking a dance in the big champagne glass...



Then I went to talk to Szav for a while. She pointed out that I was sexy dressed, so I tried to find some normal clothes in my inventory. She thaught it was such an event it had to be photgraphed and posted in the blog :))
Puff normal dressed? wooooow....
Oh, and HIIII Junivers! *waves back*

I'm missing someone extra much tonight. But since I am so tired I can puke, I will go to bed now anyway. Hoping my dreams will do me a favour and let me dram of choclate tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Lol - Puff "normal dressed" :)) And how was the fashion show?

    ReplyDelete