Saturday, July 4, 2009

Solylence Creations

Yesterday I went to a fashion show showing off Solylence Houstons creations. But because of lag and crash and other stuff, I missed most of it. So I decided too look her store up today to have a look.

Big mistake! I went broke as usual when I'm an the presence of a good clothesmaker... Check the pictures out!

My giraffe skin (street dermatology, check my blog archive) My new hair from MAU's & MEJ's and the clothes called Minibi, by Solylence.

Bynight2 was the name of these clothes. (Lacroqui skin) Didn't dare look to closely on the shoes in the background here...

Easy 2 was this set called. I love the jeans shorts, very realistic! (splendour skin)

This cute set is a freebie!! GO GET IT!! I'm also wearing my newest skin from Ebony & Ivory called Naomi.

An old friend IMd me when I was in the store, so I TP'd him. Alextheone, he calles himself...
I'm wearing the top called sweaty and my redgrave skin naomi.

I also baught this swimsuit, Solstice, that I adore. I am a bit puzzled by the obvious difference in color from the ad on the wall and the piece I'm wearing. Maybe some graphic settings I need to change?


Here's the cab: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bourbon%203/155/172/24
And here's her website: http://solylence.weebly.com/
If you know french it is a plus. Otherwise just do like me, look at the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment