Thursday, June 18, 2009

success at Sebas first concert!!

I would say it turned out to be a success, the Seba Sideways concert I told you about earlier.

Many people turned up, and I could see the tipjar fill up ;) So i guess I wasn't alone liking his music.

Due to the success, the lag was... noticable... so, I got to stand for a long time waiting on my danceparter.... when he finally made it through the lag, I didn't have time to take pictures, so you just have to guess who it was... ;)


And here's the man himself, with his saxophone: Seba Sideways!!!!!



Thank you Seba, thank you Artemisia and Szavannah for making this come true! I hope this can be a reoccurring event :))

3 comments:

  1. Hi Puff;
    Thank you to have postedd all this .. i would like though you talked about the environment of it ; both green and mangrove nature and everything about art and scuptures i can see above on the dance pad .. the place seem really awesome and amazing though .. i would like you show us close snapshots of them .. . . COngratulations anyway with your pictores I love them ..many thanks .. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have taken more pics if it wasn't for the lag and the stunning music! I will post more about Africa Live, I promise. After all it is the one place I spend the most of my time in. Even if I'm not doing anything special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYY How nice it was guys! Merciiii merciii - it was a dream come true :)) Puff - pls keep on puffing :D Great pics! African greetings to u and all at Africa LIVE :)

    ReplyDelete