Thursday, June 18, 2009

can't be wise

.......

I was gonna publish this really wise post right now.... but my head is blank, so I guess I'm not so wise after all. Do I really have to be wise? All the time? Can't I just be myself, as the blabbermouth I really am? I show you all my inside, and I get apprieciation for that. I show you the bad stuff, I show you the good stuff. I show you my feelings, I show you my thaughts. I share when I find something I love, I don't talk trash about places or people, I ignore dramas on a big scale and on a little scale (unless it's about kids...). I find the positive and publish it to make your day better. I belive in finding the good in everything. And when I find something good, I show you. I can't help it. And when someone touch my heart I hug them, I kiss them, I goof around, I try poseballs. You know it, you guys? remember those "pile ups" on the bench in second sweden? Omg that was fun! Gotta find those pictures!

Anyway, I'm a stormwind and a butterfly. I can't even controle myself, don't expect someone else to be able to. Did the storm wreck your house? Please tell me, and my insurance company will provide comforting hugs or something like that.

Love, peace and understanding ("Puff is being really wierd today")

No comments:

Post a Comment