Monday, June 15, 2009

Diary entry

This is one of those diary enries I do only for my own well being.... it's up to y'all if you wanna read or not ;)

I decided to get a new home. Our landlord baught a homestead and I asked if I could move in. (there are still room for more people: 5500L for 500prims a month)

While fixing up our little island I took these pictures.

I have a good view while lazying... of the man always working.

well... sometimes I take the opportunity and smootch him up. I hope i didn't scare him here ;)

Dancing. Taking pictures to have while he's away this summer. Saving them in my heart. And on my computor... and sharing them with y'all, lol.


Feelings are feelings. You can't deny them, wether it is friendship feelings, loving feelings or unfriedly ones. The only thing you can controle, is the way you act on them.
And with thaught about all that happens in the swedish community on SL.... If you have to say sorry, it's allready to late. "Sorry" is good most of the times, but sometimes "sorry" isn't enough. "Sorry" doesn't take away the words you said. If it's bad enough, it will stay in the heart forever, on both parts. So think before speaking sometimes... (and this comes from me? Miss blabbermouth?)








2 comments:

  1. ehm ...
    Finally .. what can i say ... im feel so blessed to have you , baby , everyone among your friends have same feelings ... remember what we "babbler " about .. ots of time .. i don't want to appearinvasive in your blog ... your thaughts are so beautifull .. . inspiring so much to everyone reading you hear .. listening you whispering get me in so peacefull mood .. OooooH my God we need you ! I need you ! ! would like to shout it here .. but ...
    As you know .. this blog is public one .. i won't be invasive .. let's others enjoy uour beautifull fresh pics you took for us .. Lots of kisses ... Next in your ears ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww.... invade my blog as much as you want ;)

    ReplyDelete