Saturday, June 6, 2009

Roslagen

I went to the opening of "Roslagen" sim yesterday. I love this sim! It really has captured the swedish archipelago in a way that the "late" second sweden never did. The opening was celebrated with an hour of Bara Jonson live, and fireworks. The stream later played old swedish music that suited perfectly in the moment.



Syrener!!! If I go to google translate, it sais it is called "lilac" in english. Anyway, i love Syrener, it brings me back to my childhood. My parents yard is full of them.
A fishermans boat is tied up at the little dock.
Cute!!


vackert timrat hus med liggande timmer (someone translate for me)



I know, I should have remembered to revert to midday.... you just have to go there to get a closer look yourselves.


Allemansrätten. A swedish thing. Apparently it applies here on the sim too.

Cutest house on the island I think.




http://slurl.com/secondlife/Roslagen/128/128/2



Have look and get a feeling of what swedish is. At least the coast part of it. Anyone know a Fjäll-sim?

No comments:

Post a Comment