Saturday, June 13, 2009

Snuffsan told me about a good place to go, so I thaught I'd go check it out. Called Ode, Wanderstill. here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ode/227/225/150





You rez inside a house. It took me a while to understand that, lol. This wisdom on the wall, caught my eye.


Flowers everywhere ;)



Flowers and trees.



Look at the cute stable!




And this horse looked very true to nature. It's made of prims, not only one flat prim with a picture on it ;)


Then I found a cute couple dancing in the flowers, so i took a picture and sent it to them, asking if I could use it in my blog. It turnes out, the girl was a photografer and she sent me a better picture back, LOL.

Found this little person sitting on the ledge... didn't say much though...



Found these dancing balls kinda funny... who dares to dance right next to the edge like that...?


If you are careful where you step, you can go down to the water level... (I'm the yellow dot...)



Down there was a cottage with cute things in it. I stopped to watch the waves through the window.

I took a nap in the dogs bed....

...and in the upstairs bedroom...


Look at the cute quilt!

There's also some kind of art exhibit... I think... go see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment