Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saminaka orange hunt

I went to saminaka on an orange hunt yesterday. I searched for 20 oranges, but only found 17 I think. It was really fun and enriching(at the start you could watch a slide with info on all the animals). All the animals on saminaka was hiding the orages, and when you found one, you got a present. When you had found all 20 you were supposed to get a grand price.... I guess I will have to go back and search even more. I suspect though that some of the animals ate the fruit....

The Lion obviously isn't the bad guy here, she did NOT eat the fruit.
The climbing croc isn't the crook either, his orange is still there....

This gorilla looks suspect... I think he stole someone elses orange....




well, you see... I have to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment