Sunday, October 11, 2009

More pictures from yesterday

jammin

SaveMe Oh wanted to party with her african friends. Or "old african Hippies" as she said, haha!

Allen Kayor high on music.

Artemisia going incognito.


And this... golden chambre of the heart.... at paulettes place.

A story found under the baobab tree at Africa Live!
" Why the Turtle Has its shell in pieces?
Legend of Burkina Fasso
Listen!
For a million years, the turtle had a shell smooth like the skin of a drum.
One day the king of the clouds invited all the animals of the savannah. Gossip turtle was invited. The Day, all animals jostled.
"How do we get to the kingdom of the king of clouds.?"
Leo the giraffe said: "I am clever, I ask my friend the bird to take me there."
The turtle is joined in the discussion: "Me, the turtle, I'll jump to the kingdom." The giraffe and the lion was mocking him and said: "We'll see if you can!"
At the festival, each animal rode on the neck of a bird to fly to the clouds in the heaven. Compeer turtle took a moment and jumped. It went very high, but after a while it fell on its back and cracked its shell. That's why turtles have their shells in pieces! I put the story where I found it. "

1 comment:

  1. lol ,trust me it wasn't me ...someone playing games against me :PPP
    they are using my duplicates to bring my image down lol


    puffffffff, uuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete