Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I surprised myself...!


OK, this is what happened: I started working irl more and more and more. I didn't have much time for SL. I told myself: there is no reason for me to pay for my land anymore, I'm never there anyway.

So, I payed next moths rent, and notified the sim owner I was leaving. A sigh of relief came over my lips, allthough I do have great memories from there. It is a great place and if you are looking for a place where you can have some privacy, yet beautiful scenery, IM me online and I'll hook you up with the sim owner. She's very good and helps out a lot.


Anyway. Only a day after that was done, I came across this place called New Sweden, and fell in love!! I don't know how it happened, I think I blacked out, because now, all of a sudden, I'm a tenant! Only for a few weeks to start with, we'll see what happens...


What I love with the place is that it is very swedish, and feels comfortable for me, and also there are a lot of swedes around. I miss that from the old "second sweden" and now I really want to get ppl come hang out with me. This place will not be private, but a hangout place if you will. I even built two hideous benches we can sit on!
I think we all have been looking for a swedish meetingplace since second sweden died on us. There has been a few places that has competed about the honour to be that place. Many good ones, but it hasn't really happened... not that I noticed anyway. Maybe we just wasn't ready for it. This place though, has this feeling to it, cant discribe it, but it really has "IT". I think this is the place! These three sims will fill the gap. I think so. Don't you?


AND,I have pic-nic-baskets with coffe and cookies for these who prefer that!
I really miss being social with you guys! Come hang out with me..... if I'm ever online, LOL. And btw, you can hang there even if I'm not ^^ Non-sweds are welcome too, ofcourse!

No comments:

Post a Comment