Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Måndagsbörsen

Yesterday Bara Jonson was at Måndagsbörsen (please help me with the translation of that....??). As I really love his music, and is too cheap to buy a cd I try to go to as many of his concerts as possible. And they are really great too, as they are live!

Anyway, I commanded Bafana to join me (sorry y'all -I know he's in high demand but he had no choise in the matter, hehe). Well the pictures just happened to be very... uniform.... At least I got to have him for a few moments before he had to go back working.

This is the only picture with some other people in the background... *waves to the dancers*



Finally I got to dance with my African Prince...

1 comment:

  1. gaaahhhhhh !! no update in my favorite Blog .. when does she could find time now to post refreshing new news ...Though, this is amazing ! and im obsiouvely need to comme read and read and look yur nice pics here . and nice posts .. BE well. And please .. we are following yu as well even if not commenting things ..yu allready got 1200 Visitors i cansee ! ! Continue , please .. Favorites Journalist ;)

    ReplyDelete