Sunday, December 30, 2012

Music

So, what will Puff be writing about now that she seems to be back, you ask yourselves. Well let me start with an easy topic; music.

This fall a show about artists interpreting eachothers music has been aired in Sweden. It has been very popular and I'm not alone in loving this show. It's called "Så mycket bättre" witch translates "so much better" and it really is. Old songs get new life and another shot at the spot light.

Here's a sample. Darin singing Magnus Ugglas song Astrologen. Darin is really a skilled singer and songwriter, as you can tell here.

http://www.tv4.se/s%C3%A5-mycket-b%C3%A4ttre/klipp/darin-astrologen-2239364

There's a line in the song saying "Du är den vackraste jag mött, inte tuff och hård och kall som andra" that I love.
It means "You are the most beautiful I've met, not tough and hard and cold as others." I love this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment