Saturday, November 7, 2009

Concert at Roslagen



I went to this concert yesterday, not expecting much. But as the picky critic I am, I was really surprized by the quality of these performers! Tamra Sands was singing and what a voice! I loved the reportoar too. I am a sucker for power ballads and musicals as you may know...

There were more people on the sim than the performers had ever seen before. At one time there was about 89 avatars!! Wich sais quite a lot about the swedish community accually. We stick together for some reason.... As you can see it was really hard to take pictures.... (btw, look at my new strict look! I'm very platonic these days ^^)


At First there was only Tamra singing with some background music (did she play the guitarr her self?) But after a while Xander Nichting came through from the other side of the pond and they streamed together -her on voice and him on voilin. Amazing. Wonderful. Astonishing. I'm out of words in english.... Fantastiskt! Underbart! Rörande! Känslosamt!


I crashed a lot during the evening. But after a reboot of my PC I could accually see something. That's when I started to take these pictures. The best one dissapeared in yet another crash though -the one that showed the singer herself.


After she was done, Xander played some himself and then he was joined by a pianist who was really great too. Zachh Cale. Unfortunately I didn't stay long after this because bed was calling, but I stayed long enough to get impressed. Again!





New: Bailarin sent me some more pictures:





3 comments:

  1. Är det inte lite gay att skriva en engelsk blogg när 98,5% av läsarna har svenskt ursprung? Bara en tanke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, men du läser ju det är väl bra, Norrland representerat ;)
    förresten, lär dig räkna 6 av 17 followers kan INTE svenska ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kram, vill du skriva på grekiska så hör av dej så hjälper jag dej ;) - Bailarin

    ReplyDelete